Yoga is a time-tested practice that cultivates boundless levels of energetic and physical fitness. Employees deserve the opportunity to reduce stress and tension and become more physically fit. In a busy world of increasing demands we find ourselves working long hours, often hunched over a computer, rarely leaving our work-space for a break. Before long, these work habits begin to take their toll on our bodies and minds in the form of stress, tension and sickness. While a mild amount of stress can help us meet deadlines, constant stress can interfere with physical and mental abilities. How we respond to stress can have a significant impact on our total health. Yoga can remove stress from the body and mind.
Benefits of Corporate Yoga Programs
- Employees that are happy and full of energy, and as a result, more productive
- Decline in stress-related sick occurrences.
- Healthier employees produce higher quality work, make better decisions and pay more attention to details.
- Stress reduction: Employees that are relaxed and productive are vital to a thriving workplace
- Improves employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion
- Bonding time for co-workers over a shared interest that is active and fun.
- Enhanced employee attitude and outlook
- General well-being in the workplace
When we are healthy, we are better able to face challenges and give our best to whatever endeavor we undertake. Having mind-body programs like yoga on company grounds or at company meetings can help employees improve their productivity and mental clarity while reducing the number of their sick days.
Bringing a group to Newport for a meeting or retreat?
We can work with local Newport hotels to bring yoga to you!
Hotel Sales Staff - Contact Us to learn more about offering this unique program to your clients.
How Do I Get Started?
We can customize a class to best fit the needs of your company and employees. All of our yoga teachers are certified, experienced, and insured. You provide a space (common spaces include gyms, conference rooms, larger offices, rooftops) and we’ll take care of the rest.
If you’d like to explore the value of adding a yoga program to your workplace or company meetings/retreats please email Erin Coonan, Studio Manager, for availability and rates. Or fill out the form below.